Thursday, February 12, 2009

Joaquin gets his FREAK on

If you didn't see Joaquin on Letterman last night, you must WATCH THIS NOW.  

You'll glean this from the viddy, but Joaquin is in full-on freak mode in this clip. He appears homeless or something, sporting a huge beard, glasses and weird personal tics. He's claiming that he's done with acting, and concentrating on his music.

To me, it looks like the dude's taken a few too many pills...but the comments I've read so far in real time on YouTube and Twitter seem to indicate that I'm overthinking things, since many of the inital reactions call Joaquin's behavior a put-on and a publicity stunt. 

Really?! I mean I don't want to be all doom and gloom about it, but he looks too crusty to be faking. You can't just get crusty at the snap of your fingers. My prediction? Heroin or some other form of super nasty habit-forming narcotic.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment